Monday, February 22, 2010

Work It

The weather was so nice on Thursday (Feb 11)! My kind of day… Right after Ulpan, we walk to the shuk to buy beach towels, relaxed on the beach, then went to the gym which is conveniently located in the mall 4 blocks away. Working out was challenging because I had no idea how fast I was running or how much weight I was lifting… Everything is on the metric system and all the words are written in Hebrew.

So far I’ve taken ab, spinning, and yoga classes at the gym. Not much different from home, but I can’t understand anything the instructors say. At least I’m practicing how to count in Hebrew while I work out! The spin instructor was pretty funny… She turned on black lights, blasted music, and danced/fist pumped the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment