Wednesday, February 17, 2010

MES Interview!

Following Ulpan (Hebrew class) today (Feb 10), I took a trip north to Caesarea for an interview with the company I’ll be interning with, MES (Medical Electronic Systems). The journey involves a walk, bus ride, train ride, and another bus ride and takes almost 2 hours. Another guy from the program, Erez, will be interning there too so at least I’ll be in good company for the journey.

MES manufactures Sperm Quality Analyzers (SQAs)! Luckily they have a great sense of humor… And Erez pointed out that I wore a pearl necklace to the interview. HAHA Erez studied biopsychology so he’ll help with research and testing and I’ll work in Quality Control and process improvement. I was given a brief overview of the consultation needed, but the project is mine to create which is why I chose this company.

1 comment: