Monday, February 22, 2010

Dance Party

Shopping

After Uplan on Monday (Feb 15), Talia and I went shopping down Shenken Street. The clothing options are awful here… Apparently floral leotards are in style. The few familiar brands I saw (Puma, Nike, Steve Madden, Diesel) were really expensive so I have yet to purchase clothing.

Pot Luck

Erez came over in the evening with delicious homemade vegetarian soup. My kitchen is officially the place to hang out because my roommates cook like crazy, people bring over random foods, and we may or may not have dance parties. Haha We are planning on hosting a pot luck soon but almost every night someone brings food over anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Please tell me you are going to continue SKANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that vegetarian soup wasn't as good as mine from Skanks of the Caribbean.

    ReplyDelete