Friday, May 7, 2010

Random May Update

I haven't blogged in forever, but here's what is new in my life...

My manager, Beni, invited me to watch his 16 yr old daughter play volleyball and the CEO came, too. The whole company is like a big family, it's adorable. After the game, we all went to dinner then I went to his home in Haifa which is a beautiful city on the Mediterranean shaped like a peninsula but it's all a mountain... hills everywhere. So I met his family and crazy dog, we jammed in his semi-music studio and created a song, drove to an amazing view point and looked at the city from above while walking around with a beer, I slept over, and we went on a short hike in the morning.

Then yesterday I met up with a guy at Haifa University, Assaf... I know him through Dani. He showed me the observatory which is another view point 30 stories up in the student center and we hung out on campus before going on a super long hike and grabbing lunch.

I have to go to the government office on Sunday to check out my visa requirements, work Mon-Tues, pack Wed, and fly to Barcelona 6am Thursday! All my friends arrive Friday and we set sail for an 11-night Med cruise on Sat! I'm so excited to see everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment